King’s Gift sits on a parcel of land once part of Doughoregan Manor, a land grant from Lord Baltimore to Charles Carroll in 1711. Although a new home, the architecture drew from a variety of old European styles, including Queen Anne, the medieval castle and the European chateau. The show house was held from September 24 to October 23. The chairmen were Pat Fleegle and Virginia Kinney.
HEC’s “Heritage Newsletters” Book has been Republished!
We are pleased to announce that the "Heritage Newsletters" book has been successfully republished...