The oldest part of this property in Glenelg-the fieldstone kitchen–dates to 1760. At one time the property was called ‘The Herbiary’ as the family residing there raised both herbs and bees. The structure stands on a part of ‘Second Discovery’, patented in 1729 by Vachel and Joseph Howard. The show house was open from September 25 to October 24. The chairman was Virginia Kinney.
HEC’s “Heritage Newsletters” Book has been Republished!
We are pleased to announce that the "Heritage Newsletters" book has been successfully republished...